11 de mai. de 2012

Money, get back..


"Para a nossa alegria!" a nossa construtora nos brindou com uma bela notícia pré final de semana.
Um boleto quentinho, saindo do forno, referente a elaboração e registro do Instrumento de Especificação e Instituição do Condomínio. E o melhor é o vencimento, dia 20 desse mês!

É uma beleza ser pega de surpresa assim, e o dinheiro parece que tem vida própria. Assustou com a notícia, sumiu! Money, get backkkkk..

Só a música da renomada banda Pink Floyd pra me alegrar nessa hora mesmo viu...êta construtora!

"Money, get away.
Get a good job with more pay and you're okay.
Money, it's a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

O pior é que a tal cobrança está prevista em contrato, naquela parte que a gente nem lê direito.
Já que não tem jeito, agora é pagar a tal taxa e trabalhar pra ganhar vintém. =S

Bjão flores!
PS: Estou aceitando doações de dinheiro, aproveitem pq abate do imposto de renda. =P

32 comentários:

  1. Ihh, este é o tipo de notícia que dá desânimo né? Aiaiai, boa sorte Fabi! Tenho certeza que dará td certo! Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ixi...vencimento pro dia 20 agora? caraca...ai amiga...é fordis né? Segura a onda aí nas comprinhas e guarda dindin...se tiver rssss...meu Deus...esse povo pensa q a gente tem pé de dinheiro no fundo do quintal e q fica o ano todo na época de colheita...boa sorte! Já deu td certo! Bjsss

    ResponderExcluir
  3. introductory greeting friends
    I like this blog, very cool, sweet and beautiful
    I will continue to follow the # 58 #
    I am happy if you also follow the re-
    hello my sweet fisheries extension
    thank you

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ô situação... Mas como é essa tal taxa aí? É tipo pra cobrir despesas para criar o condominio?

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Fabi, esses emprevistos de construtora sao um saco ne??? imaginoo como deve ser..mas fazer o que ne? tem que pagar..
    Muito obrigado pela visitinha e pelo carinho lá no blog..volte sempre! Beijoss e já falarei do aquecedor sim..deixa só ele chegar..

    ResponderExcluir
  6. What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my web site; Fast Email Sender Bulk Email Sender Software

    ResponderExcluir
  7. We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post online cash

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Dead indited subject matter, thank you for entropy.
    "Necessity is the mother of taking chances." by Mark Twain.


    My homepage free psn

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hi, I check your blog on a regular basis.

    Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!


    Look into my homepage - software sms

    ResponderExcluir
  10. My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
    He was once totally right. This post truly made my day.

    You cann't believe simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Have a look at my web blog sharecash downloader 2012

    ResponderExcluir
  11. It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our argument made here.

    Here is my page ... hack a twitter

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Hi there every one, here every person is sharing such know-how, thus it's nice to read this blog, and I used to visit this weblog all the time.

    Also visit my web-site 1.6 hack

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Hello, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to get newest updates, so where can i
    do it please assist.

    Also visit my page password recovery

    ResponderExcluir
  14. I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I'll try and check back more frequently.
    How frequently you update your site?

    Stop by my page :: minecraft premium account generator

    ResponderExcluir
  15. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your article seem to be running off the screen
    in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon.
    Cheers

    My page; Watch TV Series Online For Free

    ResponderExcluir
  16. It's amazing to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this post, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

    My blog post: adfoc.us

    ResponderExcluir
  17. Thanks to my father who stated to me concerning this webpage, this
    weblog is truly amazing.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: get minecraft for free

    ResponderExcluir
  18. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might
    be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point.
    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great
    job, have a nice morning!

    Also visit my web-site; breed a gold dragon

    ResponderExcluir
  19. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?

    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit
    acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Check out my web blog; miscrits of volcano island gems hack

    ResponderExcluir
  20. Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll
    just book mark this site.

    My web site ... sharecash auto

    ResponderExcluir
  21. Hi there all, here every person is sharing these kinds of familiarity, therefore
    it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this website every day.

    Feel free to visit my website :: free dj

    ResponderExcluir
  22. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to offer one thing again and help others such as you aided me.


    Also visit my web page ... convert virtapay

    ResponderExcluir
  23. Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the
    internet. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and discuss with my web site .

    Thank you =)

    Have a look at my homepage: Password cracker

    ResponderExcluir
  24. Hello, its good post concerning media print, we all understand media is a enormous
    source of data.

    Feel free to surf to my web site; cheat for castleville

    ResponderExcluir
  25. Hello, every time i used to check web site posts here early in the morning,
    since i love to find out more and more.

    Here is my homepage: Get Paid To Complete Surveys

    ResponderExcluir
  26. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet
    effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a
    fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog
    loads very quick for me on Safari. Outstanding
    Blog!

    Also visit my web page Increase youtube views

    ResponderExcluir
  27. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web site is actually good and the visitors are actually sharing nice thoughts.

    My blog post ... virtapay exchange

    ResponderExcluir
  28. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with
    your website in web explorer, may test this? IE still is the market chief and a big component
    to folks will miss your fantastic writing because of
    this problem.

    my homepage - psn code

    ResponderExcluir
  29. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as
    defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.

    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my site - viral marketing

    ResponderExcluir
  30. It’s remarkable for me to have a web site, which is good in support of my experience.
    thanks admin

    my blog post cartoon sex games

    ResponderExcluir
  31. Hi colleagues, its fantastic paragraph on the topic of educationand fully explained, keep it
    up all the time.

    Also visit my web blog ... miscrits

    ResponderExcluir
  32. I think this internet site contains some rattling
    fantastic information for everyone. "The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy." by Ben Stein.



    Here is my web site; sharecash auto

    ResponderExcluir

Olá! Pode comentar a vontade. Sinta-se em casa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2013 Dicas do Novo Apê. Powered by Blogger